Friday, April 17, 2009

On Becoming a Master

So my Loki is finally here!
Our first evening together we started experimenting with some of our toys and feeling out our roles. We've started working with basic obedience commands and rule setting - learning what puppies can do and aren't allowed to do. Loki looks so irresistible with his collar on and tail in, I had to overcome the urge to take him on the spot! We've been playing with some bondage - well, OK, I've been trying to tie up my Houdini of a puppy. Need to work on it. But the motel room he's been in has been a bit prohibitively small and without great tying sites, and our time has been limited and complicated by non-role playing environments that we've had to interact in. I think maybe that's making it a bit harder to assume the Master/slave relationship. He's been seeing me in other roles and they are conflicting.

But today is a new day. Today, in less than 3 hours we will be on our own!! NOW I will assume command without question!

First order of business today will be to feed my puppy, in order to establish trust, respect and control. Then, I think, we'll to a vet check up, to make sure he's sound and healthy...
Check back soon! Juicer details to follow!

No comments: