Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Waiting, Waiting...

It's almost here!! My puppy, Loki, arrives tomorrow to commence his training and consummate our relationship. Today we completed a Puppy Play Negotiation Form. this just helped confirm that we were interested in pursuing the same activities during our time together and clarifying and limits that needed to be established beforehand (thanks to MaePuppy and Scamp at Puppy Play Pride for the form and some good links).

We really enjoyed discussing our plans for the next few days, and teasing each other quite a bit! Loki surely does have a devilish side and I can see this is going to take a lot of tough love, patience and consistency on my part. I gave him a lot of food for thought. For instance, we discussed how the punishment for biting would likely include application of the gag, spanking and "time out" in the crate. Escaping from being "tied up" could lead to more extreme limb binding and possibly mummification. He says he's not looking forward to bath time, but I am!!! He says he's likely to be very bold in the tub. I have a few plans to distract him, however.

But today, I think what I will be doing most is anticipating that first contact as Master and puppy, when I can apply his collar for the first time. That will be so intense! Then, when we get "home" for the evening I can't wait to spend some time grooming and petting him. He has a butt plug tail, already, that he's been practicing with. Mixed satisfaction it sounds like on his part, but I think he just needs some loving kindness and a gentle hand to feel comfortable with it. And based on the pictures he's shared with me so far, I CANNOT wait to see him with it in!

The next 36 hours are going to be torture (especially for him, because I've assigned him the "homework" of not masturbating from now until we meet)! This will be his first real challenge, but I am anxious to begin proving myself as his Master, and thought this would be a good power-play way to start - and a not unreasonable goal I think. I went into great detail with him what special attention his cock would get if he managed to last until our encounter. He seemed to really enjoy that possibility. I described the punishment should he not comply - which would include some isolation in his crate, wearing of the gag, binding of his hands, and watching me masturbate while ignoring him. It will be interesting to see what he does!!

Back to sleep for a few more winks. I've also added a few links and reading ideas for you. I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Puppy Loki said...

your puppy is excited. the whole not masturbating is pretty hard because i keep thinking about you master Trillian.