Saturday, May 16, 2009

Arrival, part II

"Master, it's cold in here", he says.
"I know, Loki, but shush and stay quite. No talking unless I ask you a question."
I examine him, up and down, walking in circles around him just to take him all in.
"On your hands and knees, Loki."
He obeys in silence.
This would be the time when I would wrap his hands and form his paws, as well as put in his tail. Not today. Today I kneel on the floor next to him, taking each hand in turn into mine, and just caressing them as if I was taping them. Next I stand. I reach for his collar and adjust it a bit, before sliding my hand softly down his spine. Goosebumps pop up on his skin - nervous and cold. He shivers a bit but is completely silent, realizing he shouldn't complain. I spread his cheeks a little and rub my thumb over his anus with just a little pressure to remind him of the pleasure of having the tail put in. I end by playfully slapping his ass as a like to do.

I stand back for a moment, just gazing at him on his knees before me, awed by the situation. He won't look at me he's so worried.

Again I walk in circles around him, just observing him. I stop in front of him.
"Stand", I say in a firm but gentle voice.
He stands.

I walk to a corner of the room, and from a bag he had not noticed before I grab my red ropes.
In silence, I bind his arms behind him. Next I nearly mummify his arms and torso in rope, wrapping him up, safe and secure. Then I kneel in front of him. Ever so gently I bind his cock and balls. I treat them with respect and dignity and concern. Loki's cock, of course, can't hide it's pleasure despite his overall unease. Next I bind Loki's legs. He struggles a bit to keep his balance, but does.

Often for times like this, I would gag and blindfold Loki. But today, I don't want to take away his voice and sight. Today I want him to be quite because I've requested it, not because I forced him to do something. I want him to see so later he can remember and understand what I have done.

Now I stand in front of him again, quiet for a moment longer. His gaze is still avoiding mine.
"Loki," I command gently "look at me. Meet my eyes."
He looks up, a bit hesitantly, not sure what to expect. Eventually we lock gazes. I so love staring into those dark depths, trying to see through them. I smile at the feeling it brings me. He tries to smile back, that totally irresistible smile flashes across his face, just for a second. I can tell he's happy to be with me, happy to be bound this way, and enjoying the moment, but still in all a bit anxious as well. I grin more.
He tries to break his eyes away.
"No" I command. "Eyes still on mine".
Still in my firm voice: "Loki, do you trust me?".
"Yes, Master, I trust you."
"Loki, do you respect me?"
"Yes, Master. I respect you."
"Loki, do you love me?"
"Yes, Master, I love you. I love my master."
My voice looses its edge.
"Loki - I love you, too. I am so glad that we are together. I am so glad we are here now. You are with me. I brought you here today because I wanted to demonstrate my feelings for you. I looked you all over because I want you to feel in my gaze how proud I am of you. And I don't mean just physically, but you - "naked" to me, who you are deep inside, as you let little pieces out to share with me. I respect you for you.
I wanted to show you that while I am glad to have you as a puppy, I want you as a human, too. I am happy to give you that puppydom because I can see how much you want it. It is part of my gift to you.
I bound you like this because I want to support and protect you. I want you to feel loved and secure. I will put you in your crate or wrap you in my ropes or wrap you in my arms, whenever you need or want it.
I want to be your pillar of strength, to be your support. Know that I'm not perfect and I'll slip and stumble in that role at times. Neither one of us is perfect. We will both make mistakes, but we can make them together.
I want to be with you, to be there for you. I want to return all the support and encouragement and love you provide me. You allow me to be the stronger person I really am and have helped me grow. I want to do all that for you, too, because you are a wonderful and amazing human being.
I want you. I am proud to have you by my side and I am so glad you are here with me now. I love you, Loki."

I stare into his eyes a few moments more, soul to soul. I kneel again and unbind his legs. I help him down to the floor next to me. I wrap my arms around him and we sit together in silence. Outside the world goes by, heedless of this moment between us. But when we leave here, we will be stronger, together, ready to face any challenges.

No comments: