Monday, May 4, 2009

On transforming into a puppy

Loki starts on two feet.
First to go on is the dog collar, symbolizing the start of puppy time. Once the collar is on, there is no talking for Loki, only "pupspeak".

Next, off come the clothes. An enema is administered to clean things out. And a bath. This allows me a chance to do a quick physical on my pup and make sure he's clean and sound. He hates the tub. Often this results in some biting. And while I understand his dislike, biting cannot be tolerated. There for he gets some discipline, a slap or 2, and the gag. The gag is one of those beautiful O ring ones that makes him drooley like a dog, and humiliates him a bit more.

Out of the tub, dried off, and now to some transformation. Most obviously, the beautiful, black, furry butt plug tail. I like to watch him wag his tale. If he's not in a mood to cooperate, or still sulking about the tub, some spanking usually puts him right.
First we start with the front paws, this helps limit his objections and limits his options. Vetwrap paws in his favorite color, red. Next are the rear legs. Some knee pads because I don't want to injure my pup (although I do like to hurt him and see him squirm), then bind his legs up - calves to thighs, so he must walk on his knees. This is an excellent deterrent to his jumping up on furniture. Now, to get up on the bed or couch as a special treat when I allow it, he must beg and must have my assistance to get up.
And, Voila! The basics of transforming Loki the slave biped into Loki the puppy.

So now what? We play fetch and work on commands such as sit, stay, down and heel.

Occasionally, my puppy is bad! Like all dogs, if not entertained and exercised enough - he can be come destructive. Sometimes just hiding things on me, at times tearing things apart, knocking things around, and just generally making a mess. This requires discipline. For Loki, I tend to use spankings and floggings. For more minor offenses - restraint and isolation and deprivation. But, the punishment must fit the crime.

At meal time, Loki must eat from his dog dishes. Though, as a special treat I sometimes bind him into a sitting position and feed him by hand. We both enjoy this.

Some of my favorite times with Loki are the quiet times, when he relaxes, curled up next to me, head on my lap, watching TV or sleeping as I read.

At night, he sleeps at the side of my bed. Ready to protect me, ready to fulfill any need, and only an arms length away.

No comments: