Monday, May 4, 2009

A bold puppy

Loki and I were talking the other night, and I threatened him with withholding his masturbation privileges. He whined, and begged me not to do so, asking what he could do to aviod this punishment.
"Incidentally," I said "you haven't asked nor have I given you permission to masturbate in several days. This seems highly unusual. Is everything OK? Is there anything I need to know?"
A gasp. Then silence.
"Did you think I wouldn't notice?"
"Master, I am SO sorry!! I forgot to ask your permission. I can't believe how bad I've been. I am so, so sorry, Master!"
"How many times, Loki"
"Three, Master." This seemed plausible.
"You will have to be punished for this, Loki. I need to teach you a lesson so you will remember to ask"
"Please, Master. I'm afraid! What are you going to do to me?"
"Let's just say you will leave after this weekend with a physical reminder not to masturbate without my permission."
"What kind of reminder, Master?"
"You will see, Loki, but I'm very disappointed in you. That is a rule that I take very seriously and I consider it quite disrespectful of you to break that rule."
"Yes, Master. I will always ask from now on, Master. May I masturbate tonight, Master?"
"Cheeky pup! I think not! We won't see each other for 5 more days, I think it's only fair that you not masturbate until you receive your punishment when we see each other next. Otherwise, how will you truly learn that lesson."
"Please, Master! Don't make me wait that long! I need to masturbate! Don't take that away!"
"I'm afraid your actions have made that unavoidable now, Loki. You have no choice in the matter, and no more begging or you might loose other privileges."
"Yes, Master. I understand. I am very sorry, Master. I accept your punishment and deserve your scorn. You are such a good Master to me, I am sorry I betrayed you."
"Thank you, Loki, but the punishment must still stand."

Now, to wait 5 whole days till Loki gets his just desserts.

No comments: